So why did Jagex put it in the game?Edit
- Consumption of unused Memory
- Consumption of unused Processor Resources
- Consumption of unused Space
- Consumption of energy (Global Warming doesn't exist, right?)
- More 'variety'
- A free trial to High Alchemy
- Because High Alchemy needed a girlfriend
So as you see, these are pretty justified reasons as to why Low Alchemy is right to be implemented and should stay there.
Also, it has a special feature when you alchemize goblin drops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.